Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Blogger

There is something whacked about blogger today. Half my template is gone and Madd Babies is totally MIA.

BTW, pissed off housewife, I put your link up in my blog roll. I am a little nervous that you might piss off some of my readers. I was worried about that with Tricia Shore's Comic Mom's blog as well.

I guess this is a good of time as any to say that I don't agree with everything that is said in the blogs that I have linked. Actually, I almost completly disagree with everything that Comic Mom has to say. However, all of the blogs in my links are blogs that make me think, and that I visit nearly every day. The only time I take off a blog is if it appears that the it has been discontinued (I am looking at you Left O Center).

You, gentle reader, can visit them and make up your own mind.

1 comment:

Jessica Gottlieb said...

Oooh I'm just screaming inside right now I'm so excited.

Especially since my CPA has just invited me to a baby shower. Guess what? He's gay! He's also single and works a ton of hours and his beautiful house... ain't gonna be so beautiful soon.

I bit my tongue so hard I almost split it in two. Fact of that matter is.....

Aw, I can't give it all away. You'll have to read my VERY NOT PC blog.

I'm full of lovin though.