Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A million things to do, and I am updating my blog

Blog for Choice was very exciting. I found some new blogs, and was delighted that a couple of new people stopped by.

Also, Mrs. Happy Housewife found her way to my site as well. As you can see from her comments, she is lovely and gracious. Her post reminded me of when my son was just born. My wife would play Sinead O’Connor’s My Darling Child as I breastfed.
I got the pictorial year in review idea from Madd Babies, but I added my own take on it.

Here are some of the lyrics:

My darling child
My darling baby




My darling child
You gave life to me




My darling child
My darling baby





My darling child
You came and saved me





My darling child
My darling baby





My darling child
God gave you to me




Me little ninja
My little dancer





Me little streetfighter
Me little chancer





Me lovely boy
Me lovely babby





My pride and joy
Me little puppy


1 comment:

Rosie said...

Well, isn't he the little charmer! Those cheeks! I'd just be kissing on them all the time!

Blinkin'goat won't have too hard of a time. It just means that she has two teats forking off of each side of her udder where she should have one. It's a serious flaw for show goats and it makes hand milking a bit challenging. But if I ever get a proper milking machine it won't matter. I'll probably alternate bottle feeding them to make sure everyone gets their fair share.